For Admission Queries Contact
For M.Tech., B.Tech., PolytechnicFor M.Tech., B.Tech., Polytechnic, +1, +2: 95928-00327, 97819-99327, 97819-93327
For B. Ed. & E.T.T.For B. Ed. & E.T.T. 97819-99327, 97819-93327
For Mgmt., Comp. Sc., Other CoursesFor Mgmt., Comp. Sc., Other Courses 97819-83327,9781999327
The student should
- Go through the prospectus carefully.
- Fill in the form neatly and completely in own hand writing.
- Get it signed from parents/guardians.
- Admission will be given on the basis of merit of qualifying exams as per university rules.
- Fees once paid/deposited will not be refunded in any circumstances what so ever.
- Form without the photographs and required documents will not be entertained.
- The fee structure is subject to change according to Punjabi university/PTU/Punjab Govt. rules.
- Admission is subject to confirmation of eligibility from MRSPTU, Bathinda for B.Tech/ Punjabi University, Patiala for rest of the courses.
- The duly filled application form with ten photographs; one pasted on the form and nine attached to the form should be submitted to the college office.
Attention of Parents & students
The parents and the students are required to go through the prospectus carefully before signing the Admission Form. Once the form is signed, the total responsibility of having read the rules and regulations lies upon the parents and the students and they shall be bound by the same.
Attendance in the HOUSE EXAMINATION conducted by the respective college/Institute is compulsory. The college will take strict disciplinary action against the student, who remains absent in the House Examination. However, the Principal can exempt him/her from punitive action in extraordinary circumstances.
The students are required to fulfil the following eligibility conditions for appearing in the final examination of PTU / Punjabi University, Patiala.
- The student must have attended at least 75% lectures in Theory & Lab, separately in each subject.
- He/She must obtain at least 33% marks in the house examination conducted by the college.
- He/She must have cleared all the dues of the college.
In case they fail to fulfil any of these conditions, the students will be detained from appearing in the final examination conducted by Punjabi University, Patiala / MRSPTU-Bathinda. It is the sole responsibility of the students to appraise their parents of all the rules and regulations.
Any student found guilty of misbehaviour / disobedience shall be rusticated from the college. Parents are welcome to enquire about the progress of their wards.
They are requested to follow the academic calendar of the college. As per the directions of the Hon’ble High Court, students are not to travel in any unsafe vehicle like truck/tractor in their own interest. They are further advised to strictly observe the traffic rules and wear helmet.