Code of Conduct for Students
Always carry your Identity Card with you. It must be shown to the college staff on demand.
In case of loss, duplicate identity card may be issued on payment of prescribed fee with a copy of F.I.R for the loss of identity card.
- Students should see the notice board daily.
- Switch off the fans and lights while leaving the classrooms.
- Be regular and punctual in the classes.
- Make use of free time in academic/co-curricular pursuits.
- Maintain the discipline in the campus and around the class rooms, labs, workshops etc.
- Don’t indulge in RAGGING as it is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t litter the campus.
- Don’t carry eatables in the academic area.
- Don’t scribble on the walls and damage the college property in any way.
- Don’t carry mobile phones in the college campus.
- Don’t honk the horn in the campus.
- Don’t keep heavy cash in your bag.
- Don’t stand and shout in the corridors.
- Don’t pluck flowers. Only those students who have deposited the cycle/scooterstand fees can park their vehicles in the Vehicle-stand.
- Students should get the number of their vehicles marked from the Vehicle-stand in-charge and get token for it, from the person on duty, daily.
- Do not sit on the parked vehicles.
- The students are advised to get their cycles/scooters/ motorcycles insured against theft.