TRANSPORT RULES @ ASRA
1. Bus Fees is to be paid annually at the time of admission.
2. Bus No. and Seat No. in the Bus once allotted shall not be changed at a later stage.
3. Any student found guilty of damaging Bus property (seats) etc. will be dealt severally.
4. During college hours students are not permitted to sit inside the buses.
5. Bus dues once paid will not be refunded/ adjusted in any case.
6. There shall be only one Bus stop in one Village.
7. During checking, if any student is caught Red handed without a valid pass shall be bound to pay full semester fee.
8. Carrying bus pass & college I-Card is mandatory, while travelling in college bus.
9. A fine of Rs. 500/- shall be charged for violation of any rules.
|Er. H.S. Saini DGM||Head Transport||9781991327|
|Mr. Gurwinder Singh||Transport Incharge||9781988327|
|Mr. Deepinder Singh||Transport Co-Incharge||8872100327|
|Mr. Ranjeet Singh||Transport Co-Incharge||8781512327|
Click here to See the Bus Fares from various Routes.